The phone is useless without applications. Applications are an important component to any smartphone especially if you are using iPhone. Make your iPhone 6 a better device by choosing useful applications that will help you in almost every field like at work. All applications are available at App Store for their users. It would be easy to download an app from App Store by the person who already has an iPhone. But if there is a new user of iPhone one must need to know how to download an app on iPhone. Further settings are required regarding Apple ID if the person is using iPhone for the first time.
To download applications on iPhone 6 one should need to follow the following steps:
- Tap on App Store
- A page will appear. Check out the required app or the one that is more promoted by the application developer or the Apple company itself.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a link to various sections of Featured and Top Chart. Top Chart is intelligible and includes top 40 paid and free applications. Explore enables you to visit famous app and helps you to know which apps are more downloaded by people. Search allows you to search the required app by writing its name to the search option. The update is the last among them. It allows you to manage and to install the app.
- After deciding which app you want to install. Tap the free button. If there is a price button, payment will be charged for that application.
- After appearing install button, tap starts button to start downloading the application.
- For authorized downloading, Apple ID Password is asked which is also appear if you are installing a paid application. You will not be asked for you Apple ID Password if you are downloading app within 15 minutes after login into your Apple account.
- You might be given the option of fingerprint for authorization if you turned your Touch ID on.
- A progression indicator with a blue color will be seen in the circular shape when the app is downloading. By tapping that circle, you can restart or stop the app while downloading if there is any reason. The blue circle will be changed into Open option after completion of downloading and enables you to access the application. The application, after the successful installation, will appear to you home screen.
After surfing the App Store and downloading the required app, tap the home button to come back to the main screen. Swipe left or right to see newly downloaded app. If you want to install more applications, you can download it through the same step by step procedure. An app is downloaded according to the need of the iPhone user. One should not download an app that is irrelevant and useless for the user because it will occupy the memory for no beneficial use.
Stay active for more information!